Everything You’ve Ever Wanted To Know About The Levitt Shell
The I Love Memphis Podcast May edition is live! This month, our guest is the Executive Director of the Levitt Shell, Anne Pitts. I thought I knew pretty much everything there was to know about the Shell, but I was wrong. This one’s definitely worth a listen.
You can subscribe to our podcast for free right here to make sure you don’t miss a minute of Kevin Cerrito and me interviewing interesting Memphians.
Just press play below to listen right here on the site.
Here are links to some things we talked about during the podcast:
– Beck covering Prince at Beale Street Music Fest (vi Rolling Stone)
– Memphis Central Library’s makeshift Prince tribute display
– No-Menu Monday at Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen blog post
– Levitt Shell 2016 Summer Music Lineup
– Photos of the Levitt Shell renovations (while still under construction)
– Sneak peek of the Memphis Zoo’s new Zambezi River exhibit
– The hippos’ Twitter account
We couldn’t do this alone. Here are some lovely folks we’d like to thank.
– Our guest, Anne, for taking her time to talk with us
– Daniel Lynn from Music + Arts Studio, where we record the I Love Memphis podcast
– Rick Trotter, announcer for the Memphis Grizzlies, for generously offering his amazing voice work
– Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau (my employer) for supporting the I Love Memphis blog and podcast
– Hope Clayburn, for making soulful funky tunes like “Love is on the Way”, which we sample on the podcast, and also for being our guest