What We’ll Remember Most About 2015
Happy Thanksgiving, Memphis! If you’re looking for something to listen to while you travel, cook, or chill out this Thanksgiving holiday, you’re in luck.
This month’s I Love Memphis podcast is a look back on 2015 and its ups, downs, triumphs, and memories. My co-host Kevin Cerrito and I welcome MBJ Editor Greg Akers to help us round up the things Memphis will remember most about 2015.
You can subscribe for free right here to make sure you don’t miss a minute of Kevin Cerrito and me interviewing interesting Memphians.
Just press play below to listen right here on the site.
Here are some links to things we talked about on this podcast:
– The Bass Pro Pyramid actually happened
– Interview With President Rudd of the U of Memphis
– New restaurants in Memphis like Maciel’s, South Main Sushi, Hardee’s, I Love Juice Bar, Bedrock Eats & Sweets, Mac’s Burgers, Sushi Jimmi and MEMPops, Hammer & Ale, Blue Nile, Agave Maria, Aldo’s Midtown, Hot Mess Food Truck
We couldn’t do this alone. Here are some lovely folks we’d like to thank.
– Our guest co-host Greg Akers, Editor of the MBJ, for taking time out of his schedule to join us
– Daniel Lynn from Music + Arts Studio, the new home for recording the I Love Memphis podcast
– Rick Trotter, announcer for the Memphis Grizzlies, for generously offering his amazing voice work
– Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau (my employer) for supporting the I Love Memphis blog and podcast
– Hope Clayburn, for making soulful funky tunes like “Love is on the Way”, which we sample on the podcast, and also for being our guest