Here’s Where to Celebrate National Martini Day on Wednesday
National Martini Day is indeed a thing, and it's celebrated annually on June 19th (tomorrow). Whether you prefer yours made with gin or vodka, there are plenty of places to celebrate in Memphis.
Here are a few of our favorites:
– Get dressed up and sip a dirty gin martini at the Peabody Lobby Bar while you people watch.
– If you need a martini with a view, get one from Twilight, the new rooftop bar at the Madison Hotel.
– LeChardonnay's atmosphere may have changed a little when it moved to its new location, but it's still one of the only places in Memphis where you can sip a martini while sitting next to a fireplace.
– Automatic Slim's has more than 20 kinds of martinis on their menu, in flavors like Creamsicle, mocha and pear.
– The Majestic Grille's strawberry basil martini is one of my favorite Memphis summer drinks. It tastes best on the patio, IMO.
– Handcrafted cocktails are the Cove's thing, and bartender Evan is excellent with a shaker.
– Try the Memphis-themed Shelby-tini at East Tapas. It's made with Bison Grass vodka, St. Germain and a lemon twist.
Where are you celebrating?