Monday News Update: 60 Degress and Sunny Edition
Today in Memphis, we've got a new Craig Brewer movie, a reality show, a ride to the game and some incredible photos from atop the Pyramid.
All of that and more is in today's Memphis news update.
– Everyday, he's hustlin' – Craig Brewer has signed on to write and direct an new movie called "Gangster Princess", which is based on a very strange true story involving socialites, models, heiresses and fraud.
– Producer David Banner spoke at Rhodes College last week, and I can't believe I missed it.
– Check out this incredible photo of Memphis from atop the Pryamid by ILM favorite photographer Andrew J. Breig.
– So, this is happening: the Leigh Ann Tuohy is in production.
– Memphis finally get invited to the party, and the party dissolves: here's what's happening with the Big East (or lack thereof).
– If you live in Nashville and want to come to the March 9 Grizzlies game, 104.5 The Zone is offering road trip tickets that include transportation to and from Memphis for the game, a club level ticket (regularly $99) and admission to a pre-party on Beale for $104.
Know of something great happening in Memphis? If you've got a tip for I Love Memphis, send me an email. If you'd like to submit a story, photo gallery, video or something else for the blog, do that here. If you've got an event coming up, please add it to the calendar, and if you're not already, follow ILM on Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram and/or Pinterest.