Happy Holidays (and Happy Vacation) from I Love Memphis
Happy holidays, y'all!
Before I go into all of the details about the blog's vacation schedule and all of that, I want to take a second and say thank you. If you're reading this, you've made my past year amazing. Thank you so much for all of the tips, the emails, the tweets, the suggestions and the help. Mostly, though, thank you for reading and supporting what I do. I'm so lucky to get to do this and I'm even luckier to have met so many super cool people through it. I'm raising my mug of hot chocolate to you.
Now, the business:
I'm headed out of town for my annual Christmas vacation next week (hello, Chicago!), so there won't be any new posts until Monday, Dec. 31, other than the 5 Things to do This Weekend post next Friday.
If you're feeling so inclined and have a little free time, here are some of my favorite posts from 2012 to hold you until I get back:
– Load up the car and check out the best neighborhoods for Christmas lights.
– Give a little bit of your time to one of the organizations in this year's Charitable Giving Guide.
– If you've got shopping left to do, here's a Memphis shopping guide that's got something for everyone.
– Sample one of the 10 best things I ate in 2012.
– If you're feeling like getting out, the calendar has tons of events to help you close the year out right.
No matter what you do, please have a safe and happy holiday. Eat too much, go out too much, see your friends and family. I'll be back in January with tons of big, shiny, new stuff. Happy holidays!