Voter Incentives: Show Your Sticker for Discounts All Over Town
When you go vote today, be sure to pick up one of the "I voted today!" stickers on your way out. In addition to letting everyone around you know that you're an active participant in democracy, you can also pick up some sweet discounts on food, drinks and shopping today.
(I'll update this post throughout the day, so if you've seen any specials that aren't listed, leave them in the comments and I'll add them.)
– Sweet Grass Next Door is offering 10 percent off of food until 7 p.m. if you show your sticker.
– Show your sticker for a free shot of flavored syrup at Republic Coffee.
– People with stickers can get $1 off admission to the Food Truck Garden Party at the Memphis Botanic Gardens tonight.
– South of Beale is giving those of you who voted 20 percent off of food (excluding Downtown Dining Week meals) all day long.
– You don't even need a sticker for this one – Urban Outfitters on Central is offering 20 percent off for people who mention that they voted at check out.
– K'PreSha Boutique on South Main is offering an 10 percent off of your purchase if you're wearing an "I Voted!" sticker.
– Fox and Hound is offering a free appetizer with any purchase if you show off your sticker (or print this coupon).
– Rack Room shoes is offering 15 percent off all day with this coupon.
– Show your "I Voted!" sticker at Old Venice and get $5 off of your bill.
– Get 10 percent off of your bill at Firebirds anytime today if you show your sticker or print this coupon.
– Show your sticker for a free soft drink or iced tea at Cheffie's today.
– Underground Art is offering 12 percent off of tattoos and piercings through the month of November if you show them your sticker.
– If for some reason you can't vote at the polls, you can vote at the bar: Flying Saucer is still having their pint glass poll. $7 gets you a beer in a collectible Obama or Romney pint glass ($5 for UFO members).