Wednesday News Update: Baby Animals, Graduation Requirements and To-Do Lists
Today in Memphis, we've got baby birds, graduation requirements, a Cochon recap and the best to-do list ever. But first, let's have a look back at the Tigers' first football game, before the bottom dropped out:
The Mighty Sound of the South, photographed on Saturday by Eric W. (aka @stinkgenie on Instagram). If you'd like to see your Instagram photos here, tag them #ilovememphis.
– If you missed the inaugural Cochon Heritage BBQ weekend, Food Republic has an excellent recap of all of the events (how they made it to all of them and still had stomach space left is a mystery).
– Here's today's adorable baby zoo animal story.
– Please be careful – trees can be dangerous.
– How charming is Johnny Cash's to-do list? I love points 2, 3 and 8.
– Manassass High School is trying something ambitious this year: they're reqiring seniors to have 10 college acceptance letters to graduate.
– If you're at a loss for what to have for dinner tonight, here are recipe free meals from a dozen Memphis chefs and foodies.