Today in Memphis, buy an Antebellum home, report that pothole and pre-order your new favorite T-shirt. Also, look at vintage photos of the spandex-clad beefcakes of Memphis wrestling:
- Best link first: these beefcake photos of Memphis wrestlers are the funniest thing I've seen this week.
- Have you always wanted an Antebellum mansion? Now you can make that happen – the Hunt-Phelan home is for sale.
- It's awesome that United Pixelworkers is making a Memphis shirt, but it's even better that said shirt is Tiger blue.
- Here's today's moment of corporate do-goodery: FedEx donated their services to ship the AIDS quilt to Washington.
- If you see something (like a busted street sign or a pothole), say something via the new City of Memphis iPhone app.
If you've got a tip for me or something you'd like to see on I Love Memphis, please let me know.