Welcome to the working week. Today, we've got good news, PechaKucha sign ups, an indoor hotdog cart and a brand new holiday to celebrate.
But first, have some coffee:
- First, the good news: WKNO's Justin Willingham and his friend Cody Hanford have been found alive and well after they went missing in Fayette County on Saturday night.
- Memphis PechaKucha night already changed your mind about PowerPoint presentations. Why not give one on Aug. 9?
- Want to live like former Memphis mayor Willie Herenton? His 6,582-square-foot house is up for sale.
- Southern Dawgs, Thomas Bourne's hotdog cart, is moving indoors to a take-out restaurant in Berclair. The hotdogs will still be served from the cart.
- Want to celebrate the most Memphis holiday ever? Sign up to do something – anything, really – on September 1st, 2012.
- Don't forget that early voting for the Aug. 2 elections is now through July 28. The election is for Shelby County Attorney General, Property Assessor, Board of Education seats and the U.S. House of Representatives primaries. Find your polling place here.