Happy Valentine's Day eve, y'all. Here's your Monday news update:
- Even though nothing's happened yet, Memphis is apparently supposed to get some snow (or rain or ice or some kind of winter precipitation) today. Don't forget to buy your milk, bread and toilet paper.
- Congratulations to the Memphis Horns on their Lifetime Achievment Grammy. They may not have as many awards as Adele, but it's great to see them get major props.
- For the last time, guys, it was not Photoshopped.
- Memphis didn't win the city FourSquare badge contest, but we made the shortlist of contenders for the big prize. Maybe next year.
- If you missed it at IndieMemphis, the Jay Reatard documentary "Better Than Something" will get a local run in March.