You want to go out drinking, but you don't want to spend a ton of cash in the process. Here's your guide to the best happy hours, pint nights and drink specials all over the city:
Weekday Happy Hours
- Automatic Slim's (83 S. 2nd Street): $5 martinis and half-price appetizers from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Bardog Tavern (73 Monroe Avenue): $2 Fireball shots, $1 off all pints from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Blind Bear (119 S. Main): From when the Blind Bear opens until 8 p.m., you can get $1 off well drinks, domestic beers and house wines.
- Bosco's Squared (2120 Madison Ave.): Discounts on well drinks, beers and wine (and a daily cellerman ceremony) from 3:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m., Monday – Friday. Since most of the beers at Bosco's are high-alcohol content, this is one of the most effiecient happy hours in town.
- Brookhaven Pub (695 West Brookhaven Circle): Happy hour from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. $1 off all beers and well drinks.
- Casa Mexicana (8057 Stage Rd.): From 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Monday – Thursday, you can get two-for-one beers and $1 tequila shots.
- Ciao Bella (565 Erin Drive): Half price drink specials and bar food from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m., Sunday through Thursday.
- Corner Bar (149 Union Ave): Happy hour at Corner Bar is different every day. On Mondays, select martinis are $3. On Tuesday, domestic beers and appetizers are $1.50. Wednesdays, you can get $1.50 wines and cheese appetizers. On Thursday, you can get flights of Jack Daniel's and Jack-inspired appetizers for $20.
- Cortona (948 South Cooper St.): $5 well drinks, wines and drink-of-the-day specials, $5 appetizers from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- The Cove (2559 Broad Avenue): $3 well drinks from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m., Tuesday – Saturday.
- East Tapas (6069 Park Ave.): Happy hour is Monday – Friday from 4:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. Get $1 off domestic beers and small plates and $.50 off wines by the glass and specialty cocktails.
- Fleming's (6245 Poplar Avenue): Sit at the bar and get five appetizers, cocktails and wines for $6 each by the glass every night until 7 p.m.
- Papa Pia's (83 Union Avenue): $2.50 glasses of wine and $2 PBR bottles from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Sekisui (all locations): two-for-one hot sake from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Silly Goose (100 Peabody Place, Suite 190): $2 domestic beers, $3 well drinks, $4 wine and $5 appetizers from 4 p.m. until 7:30 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- South of Beale (361 S Main St.): Have $3 draught beers, $4 well drinks and $4 glasses of wine at SOB from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Swanky's Taco Shop (both locations): Happy hour is Monday – Friday from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. All domestic beers are $2.75 and house margaritas are $4.
- The Tower Room (5100 Poplar Ave.): All drinks are half price from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Bardog Tavern (73 Monroe Avenue): All pints $3 on Tuesday.
- Brookhaven Pub (695 West Brookhaven Circle): All pints $2.50 on Monday nights.
- Bayou Bar and Grill (2094 Madison Avenue): All pints $3 on Tuesdays.
- Celtic Crossing (903 South Cooper St.): Pints start at $2.50 on Monday nights.
- Flying Saucer (130 Peabody Place): Almost all pints are $3 on Monday nights.
- Hi-Tone Cafe (1913 Poplar Avenue): $1 PBR on Monday nights.
- Mama Mia's (255 New Byhalia Road): $.90 PBRs on Monday nights, which is possibly the cheapest PBR in the Memphis area.
- Side Street (35 Florence Street): All import bottles are $2 on Tuesdays.
- Slider Inn (2117 Peabody Avenue): All Pints $3 on Tuesday.
- South of Beale (361 S Main St.): All pints $3 on Wednesday and Sunday nights.
- Young Ave. Deli (2119 Young Avenue): All pints $3 on Wednesday night.
- Automatic Slim's (83 S. 2nd Street): $2.50 bloody Marys and mimosas all day on Sunday.
- Bayou Bar and Grill (2094 Madison Avenue): $3 mimosas, bloody Marys and screwdrivers on Sundays.
- Majestic Grille (145 South Main St.): During brunch, you can get a bottle of champagne and a caraffe of OJ for $14.
- R.P. Tracks (3547 Walker Avenue): Mimosas are $3.50 during brunch on Saturday and Sunday.
- Side Street (35 Florence Street): All-you-can-drink bloody Marys for $22 on Sundays.
- Thai Bistro (148 Madison Ave. and 1250 N. Germantown Pkway): On Sundays, mimosas are $1 during brunch and pints are $3 all day.
Beer Busts, Special Occasion Shooters and Other Cheap Drinks
- Bangkok Alley (121 Union Ave.): Tuesday is two-for-one martini night.
- The Cove (2559 Broad Avenue): Martini Madness on Saturdays means $5 martinis from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m.
- East Tapas (6069 Park Ave.): Tini Tuesday (every Tuesday) means $5 specialty martinis all day every Tuesday.
- Local Gastropub (95 South Main St.): $3 well drinks and draught beers, $1 off bottled beers, specialty cocktails and wine by the glass from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Papa Pia's (83 Union Avenue): On Wednesday nights, get $5 pizza and wine for $2.50.
- The Pumping Station (1382 Poplar Avenue): Friday night beer bust at 10 p.m. Most of the Pump's draught beers are on an all-you-can-drink special with the lowest priced beer starting at $3.
- R.P. Tracks (3547 Walker Avenue): All shooters are $1 off when a train goes by.
- Side Street (35 Florence Street): $5 martinis on Mondays.
- Spindini (383 South Main Street): Half off of all pizza and wine on Monday nights.
- Swanky's Taco Shop (both locations): Two-for-one margaritas on Tuesdays means that you get two 12 oz. drinks (frozen or rocks) for $5.50.
- Ubees (521 South Highland St.): $8 beer bust (all you can drink) on Wednesday and Thursday nights. On Sundays, you can get $1 off all drinks all day, and it's half-price tab night. $3 you-call-it shots on Monday nights.
Know of any other great Memphis drink specials, email me the details and I'll include them on the list.